Lifelong learning sustains individual and
organisational development. Realising the vital role that training and
development plays in the substenance and growth of organisations, NATRSS was
set up in 1990, by Employees' Provident Fund Organisation. Ever
since its inception, NATRSS has been emerging as a premier
institution involved in training, research and consultancy in the
social security sector.
Pioneer in education and training in social security, NATRSS, is the
only institution of its kind in the country. Its training programmes
and allied endeavors have provided new ideas and integrated
perspectives to individuals and organisations involved in social
security sector. The Director, NATRSS, its
subordinate officers and heads of five Zonal Training Institutes
exercise the administrative and financial powers delegated to them in
running the academy.
The National Academy has four Zonal Training Institutes and one Sub-Zonal Training Institute under its administrative control viz:
- Zonal Training Institute, North Zone is located at Faridabad. It caters
to Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Chandigarh, Uttar
Pradesh, Uttranchal, Rajasthan, Delhi Regions and Head Office.
- Zonal Training Institute, South Zone located at Chennai. It caters to Tamil
Nadu and Pondicherry, Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Andhra Pradesh Regions.
- Zonal Training Institute, East Zone located at Kolkata. It caters to Bihar,
West Bengal and Andaman Nicobar Islands and Orissa Regions.
- Zonal Training Institute, West Zone located at Ujjain. It caters to
Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Chhatisgarh.
- Sub-Zonal Training Institute, North East Region at Shillong. It caters to
the North East Region.